Discovering our markets
In our region, we are gourmets: our taste buds are active when tasting our specialties and local products, and this can be felt on our markets!
Throughout the city of Épernay and its surroundings, come and discover our markets which are full of diverse and varied products, and local products not to be missed.
Fruits, vegetables, fish, cheese and meat, you will surely find what you are looking for. During your purchases, you will be able to take advantage of the kindness of our shopkeepers, who will be able to advise you pleasantly!
A lively market
Come and stroll through the alleys of the Halle Saint Thibault, a beautiful heritage of Epernay. The products on display are fresh and tasty, and are waiting for you on Wednesday and Saturday mornings. Something new has taken hold and taken up residence since 2018. These are the ” apéros de la halle ” which take place under the Saint-Thibault hall every last Friday evening of the month between 6pm and 8pm. The principle is simple, it is toassociate a brewer, a producer of champagne and producers of local sweet and salty food for your greatest pleasure! Come and discover our local products in an original way while mixing with visitors and locals.
Authentic windows of flavors
Market days in Epernay
- On Tuesdays and Saturdays, all day long, a fabric market is organized in the rue de la Poste.
- Wednesday mornings at the Halle Saint-Thibault (food market: fishmonger, butcher, fruits and vegetables).
- on Wednesday mornings, the Fada N’Gourma square (fruits and vegetables, general food, ready-to-wear, accessories, butcher, fishmonger, baker etc.).
- Saturday morning, at the Halle Saint-Thibault (food market)
- Sunday morning, place Auban-Moët, (rotisserie, fruits and vegetables, pork butcher, fishmonger, florist…).
The market of Avize
Find local producers in Avize to buy your fruits and vegetables, your meats, your fish & cheeses…
Cook good products! If you are looking for ideas for cooking, don’t hesitate to ask them directly!
- Friday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Place Léon Bourgeois
9km from Epernay
The market of Vertus
Find local producers in Vertus, a place of exchange and meetings that offer residents and visitors, important moments of conviviality 100% authentic!
- Tuesday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Paul Goerg Boulevard
16km from Epernay